I. General Information.
1. The operator of the Website www.tgsecuritypolska.pl is TG ALARM SYSTEM ul. Jana Kochanowskiego 7
2. The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
II. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The website can also store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. Any data given in the form is not shared with third parties without the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in this form may be a set of potential customers, entered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, for example, for sales purpose.
III. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the end user’s device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
3. The cookies are sent to the end device of the Service User and accessed by the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. Two types of cookies are used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) or “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User terminal for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually allows for default storing of cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this area. The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Check help or documentation of the web browser for detailed information.
8. Cookies on the end device of the Website User can be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator as well.
10. Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google Network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on particular web page may be kept.
11. As regards information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the user can view and edit the information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about some of user behaviours are subject to logon in the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to provide the most efficient hosting service.
2. Browsed resources of the Website are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following information may be stored:
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons browsing the web sites.
4. The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
V. Data sharing.
1. The data shall be made accessible to outer entities solely within the limits of law.
2. The data enabling identification of a natural person shall be shared only upon that person’s consent.
3. The operator may be required to disclose information collected by the Website to authorised authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Management of cookies – how to give and withdraw consent?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, he/she may change browser settings.
2. In order to manage cookies, select your web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: